Microsoft Dynamics NAV Add-Ons
Microsoft spend Billions of dollars year on year to add functionality to the Dynamics NAV package to ensure that it is an up-to-date and market leading platform. However, because it is designed to be a flexible product allowing for customization and development, as well as being used the world over, NAV partners provide solutions to customers to suit them. Many of these solutions are repeatable and can be sold as a "packaged" tool, either direct or through the Microsoft Partner Network. Dynamics Consultants have developed in every area of NAV for a wide range of customers and have created a number of tried and tested Add-on solutions.
As Microsoft partners with years of experience with Dynamics NAV, our team includes Microsoft approved Developers who provide solutions to the Microsoft methodology. This means that our programming is to an extremely high standard allowing for smooth upgrades and is also usable if you ever need to work with another partner.
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD)
Microsoft also use the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) approval scheme to approve Add-on solutions. This involves a stringent list of criteria that must be met, including:
- It has been developed by a certified and reputable Microsoft Partner
- It was designed to suit specific business and industry requirements
- It has been fully tested for integration with Microsoft Dynamics
- All solutions must be used and recommended by other companies
- It must be low-risk, easy and quick to implement and simple to maintain
- Meets all requirements including localizations and government regulations
Having solutions approved by Microsoft is indication of the high level of quality that is core to the Dynamics Consultants ethos.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamLee Crowhurst, Technical Director