What is Service Management and how can Microsoft Dynamics NAV support your operations?
Service Management in Dynamics NAV can help your organisation to respond quickly to customer service requests, organise resources for maximum efficiency and boost service support satisfaction. You can give your company a competitive edge with superior customer service operations that build customer loyalty while fueling profitability.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can gain the insight you need to make profitable decisions about the costs, inventories, workloads, and financial returns of you service operations. Dynamics NAV provides access to the data, reports, alerts and common tasks you need to manage your service desk, help-desk and support department effectively.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Your Complete Service Management solution
Microsoft Dynamics NAV makes your service operations more profitable through maximising the use of resources and minimising operational costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you organise your service resources for optimum efficiency, forecast and track parts consumption, pro-actively manage contracts and service agreements, and gain tighter control over costs.
You will be able to build and establish long-term relationships with your customers through robust service-contract management and consistent logging and tracking of equipment and services.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the tools to manage the entire scope of your service and support operations, according to your particular business needs:
- Respond quickly to customer-service requests and use information from across your business to make profitable decisions about the costs, inventories, workloads and financial returns of your service operation.
- Equip people in your organisation to manage contacts, opportunities and campaigns efficiently while building customer relationships that help drive sales and encourage loyalty.
- Enhance operational efficiency with a productive work environment which offers clear visibility and tight control over parts inventories, costs, workloads and task prioritisation.
- Improve service order management through streamlining the generation, dispatch, completion and invoicing of service orders. Make informed decisions with access to up-to-date information about contract agreements, pricing, skills and workloads of your service technicians.
- Set up and track warranties, service level agreements (SLAs), contractual service periods and response times to automate service orders and capture data on contract completion and history.
For more information about Service Management solutions or to discuss anything regarding ERP, contact us.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamLee Crowhurst, Technical Director