Single domain plugin licence required. This means if you buy a licence for store1.yourcompany.com, then the plugin license is not valid for store2.yourcompany.com. The only exception is for the www subdomain; if you buy for www.yourcompany.com, it'll work with both yourcompany.com and www.yourcompany.com.
DC Google Analytics with Enhanced e-Commerce nopCommerce plugin
Standard nopCommerce only supports the basic e-Commerce Google Analytics tracking. Our plugin replaces the standard nopCommerce functionality, allowing for use of Google's Enhanced e-Commerce tracking.
Google's enhanced tracking enables the measurement of user interactions with products on e-Commerce websites across the whole arc of the users' shopping experience, including:
- Viewing product impressions
- Clicking product links
- Viewing product details
- Adding a product to a shopping cart
- Initiating the checkout process
- Completing transactions
See Google's help pages for full details about the Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce functionality
- Easy installation and setup. Just add your Google Analytics Property ID
- Supports tracking of product impressions wherever a product is shown. Including category, brand, and search pages, and in related products and cross sell lists
- Supports tracking add to basket events
- Supports tracking product detail click through events
- Supports tracking product detail page views
- Supports tracking of checkout initiation
- Supports tracking of completed transactions
- Enables full visualisation of shopping progression on the website
- Fully integrated nopCommerce Plugin
- Ability to set either Sales or Profit as the total figure sent for transactions
Fill in the form below to request the plugin. You will typically be contacted with 4 business hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director