Streamline Your Operations
Utilising the forecasting tools in-built into Microsoft Dynamics® 365 Business Central , ensure order fulfillment by automatically generating production plans and purchase orders.
Track every item transaction and movement utilising warehousing tools such as bins, layouts and storage unit dimensions.
- Optimise cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Help drive efficiency and maximise cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts payable capabilities.
- Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
- Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business to help you manage goods and space more effectively and reduce costs and waste.
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilisation and materials costs. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help you implement production decisions quickly and make last-minute order changes.
- Fuel productivity throughout your supply chain and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes and low inventory.
- Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardise approval workflows and enforce approval limits.
Meet customer demands by calculating and optimising manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules.
With the Dynamics Manufacturing management system in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly NAV and Navision), you can boost manufacturing process efficiency and effectively manage production, including production orders, bills of material, supply planning and capacity requirements planning. Flexible processes and integrated information equip you to make accurate promises to customers, respond quickly to last-minute requests and changes, and take advantage of new business opportunities to help your business stay ahead of the competition.
- Improve business performance from the shop floor to your bottom line. Streamline your operations by automating manufacturing processes and gain greater visibility into all aspects of your operations from order entry to production, warehouse management and delivery.
- Provide customers with information they can count on. Increase the accuracy of promised orders and respond quickly to customer queries about order status and delivery.
- Respond quickly to changing customer demands with agile manufacturing. Plan rush orders, make exceptions and handle last-minute changes to your manufacturing processes with multiple planning options, tracking and interactive action messages.
- Open your business to trading partners around the clock. Using a web browser, vendors can manage catalogs, enter drop-shipment orders and maintain delivery dates
Business Central offers adaptable manufacturing solutions that automates and improves financial, customer-relationship and supply-chain management. This means organisations can:
- Integrate collaboration and communication
- Efficiently manage projects
- Deliver superior customer service
- Estimate and quote accurately
- Provide flexible production planning
One Integrated System
The days of having siloed systems such as a separate MRP solution to the Finance software are gone. Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings together all of the areas of the business so that you can make smarter decisions based on intelligent business reporting.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International