To-Increase Quality Management for NAV
Quality Management for Microsoft Dynamics® NAV
To-Increase Quality Management gives manufacturers, distributors, and other companies a consistent, efficient way to assess and record quality metrics in their operations and drive process and quality improvements.
This add-on solution integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV will help your organization to easily manage, track and report your quality metrics and processes required for ISO approval, such as ISO 9001.
The solution comes with an out-of-the-box, best practice-based quality measurement process for receiving. Going beyond momentary quality assessments in a variety of situations, you can implement Quality Management to pursue steady quality improvements in your business activities and with vendors.
Quality Management Features
- Flexible and all-round solution. Define a measurement on any table in Dynamics NAV, tailor check sheets to your business process.
- Automatically determine sample size. Calculation based on the Acceptable Quality Levels method where the results of the sample inspection is applied to the complete lot.
- Measurement registration for future analysis. When complete a measurement is registered to build a history for future analysis.
- User definable check sheets. Create Questions and Answers to be completed at measurement time. Set target values to determine Accepted or Rejected.
- Automatic data snapshots. Use Business Integration Solutions to make snapshots of the data at measurement time.
- Role-based inspection - In the solution’s ready-to-go process for receiving, the Dynamics NAV role center for the MR Inspector provides the measurement with receipt details and the check sheet, and establishes the correct number of samples.
- Vendor ratings - Quality Management lets you track and report on critical data from the samples you take in receiving or at other process steps to quantify the level of quality your vendors deliver.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director