Integrated Electronic Emailing of Dynamics NAV Documents
Rated '9 out of 10' by its customers!
Save time, postage and printing costs by directly emailing documents from your Dynamics NAV software with Document Sending+. For those who are sending even small quantities of Invoices and quotes, this fully integrated solution allows you to send documents directly from NAV.
Benefits of Document Sending
|For Customres||For Partners|
|Fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Certified for Microsoft Dynamics||Fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Certified for Microsoft Dynamics|
|Proven to save time and money by providing a direct way of emailing NAV documents||Off the shelf tool to provide your existing and new customers with key functionality|
|Set up different rules for each customer or supplier for where different documents are sent to||Support with first installation|
|Integrates with NAV CRM to produce Interactions||Easy installation and setup|
|Automatically send or proof read before sending||Support pricing matches NAV Licencing model for ease of quotation|
|Batch send documents|
|Send HTML documents, including from Segments|
Watch the demonstration video to learn how Document Sending+ can improve your document management and emailing processes.
Whether an invoice or purchase order is required immediately, a customer needs an updated statement or an email marketing campaign needs to be delivered, Document Sending+ transforms electronic document management and delivery from a time and money consuming process into a vital and active business tool by significantly improving the efficiency of emailing and printing your documents.
Integrating directly into your Dynamics NAV system, Document Sending maintains the ease of use associated with the NAV interface whilst providing extra features to allow businesses to work more efficiently and responsively.
- Ability to set up multiple recipients and sending types per document
- HTML format emails with built in editor
- Integration with Segments
- Delay Send/ Scheduled Send
- Batch Emailing, with the option to merge emails sent to a recipient into a single email
- Email templates – including advanced ‘StyleSheets type’ templates, where both document header and lines are included in the body of the email
- Additional attachments included in the email – both pre-defined (as part of the email template) and ad-hoc
- Configurable recipient email address – using the email on the document card, customer email, or contact email
- Letterheads per company or responsibility centre
- Automatic archiving of sent documents
- Use outlook or smtp emailing (smtp supported on all clients)
- Send item related attachments, such as item specifications with orders
Document Sending and Document Sending+ Functionality
In Dynamics NAV 2016 and previous versions, we provide Document Sending and Document Sending+. For NAV 2017 onwards we have merged the products into one solution - Document Sending+ with all of the features of the fully featured products and a lower total price.
|Feature||Document Sending||Document Sending+|
|Send Microsoft Dynamics NAV documents via multiple formats (e.g. Email, Fax, Hard Copy)|
|define email templates that are personalised for the document/ recipient|
|Send to multiple recipients|
|Setup for up to 5 document templates|
|Personalisation with company letterhead|
|Full history of all correspondence|
|Review emails and update details before sending|
|Errors in setup are flagged|
|Option to send immediately with editable email content|
|Integration to Segments|
|Send multiple batched documents in single emails|
|Send entries at scheduled times of the day|
|Send ad-hoc attachments linked to Document Receiving|
|Auto archive of electronic copies|
|Integration with SharePoint|
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International