Electronic Document Storage for Dynamics NAV
Save time and storage costs by electronically archiving documents against NAV records with Document Receiving+. Use the simple "Drag and Drop" functionality and direct document scanning to archive a document against the record. Set up rules for storing different types of documents in specific locations in NAV, on a file storage or on you SharePoint Intranet.
Benefits of Document Receiving
|For Customers||For Partners|
|Fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Certified for Microsoft Dynamics||Fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Certified for Microsoft Dynamics|
|Proven to save time and to stop the loss of documents by automatically filing them in the right location||Off the shelf tool to provide your existing and new customers with key functionality|
|Follows the NAV record as it is processed eg. from order to invoice etc.||Support with first installation|
|Integrates with NAV CRM to produce Interactions||Easy installation and setup|
|Document scanning with OCR to convert files to searchable PDFs||Support pricing matches NAV Licencing model for ease of quotation|
Watch the demonstration video to learn how Document Receiving can help you manage incoming documents.
Taking advantage of the latest technologies, the Add-on provides a simple user interface. Users can drag and drop electronic documents, including emails onto the Document Receiving+ area. Scanning paper documents is a straightforward, one-click process.
Various scanning options are available, such as PDF conversion, character recognition for document searching and duplex scanning. Filed documents can be stored in NAV, to a location on the network or on SharePoint.
Document Receiving is especially beneficial for companies that receive large volumes of paper documentation or companies that need tools to quickly process electronic documentation whilst maintaining document traceability.
- Drag and drop files on to records using the special Fact Box
- Get images from scanners automatically
- Scanning worksheet – receive multiple scanned documents at once.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) of scanned imaged for better searching capabilities
- Automatically store files in the NAV database, in a file share or on SharePoint (Including Office 365)
- Store documents with SharePoint tags
- Document links follow documents through the process, e.g. turning quotes into orders then invoice
- Integration with Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse, HR, Jobs and CRM
- Ability to Email and Save to Disk the stored files
- Send received documents with document sending automatically, using the related attachments feature of Document Sending
- Auto recognise printed documents such as picks with embedded barcode.
- Store emails and attachments directly from Microsoft Outlook using the Outlook Button
- Even create new NAV documents , such as sales orders, purchase orders or service orders
Document Receiving and Document Receiving+ Functionality
In Dynamics NAV 2016 and previous versions, we provide Document Receiving and Document Receiving+. For NAV 2017 onwardswe have merged the products into one solution - Document Receiving+ - with all of the features of the fully featured product and a lower total price.
|Feature||Document Receiving||Document Receiving+|
|Electronic document processing including emails|
|Document scanning including PDF conversion, OCR for searchable text and double sided scanning|
|Document storage to file location or Dynamics NAV with parametrised file name|
|Document approval enhancements: links to Dynamics NAV documents included in approval emails|
|Maintain document traceability during posting|
|Preview documents in Dynamics NAV (i.e. PDFs, pictures, HTMLs) or open them from NAV with the appropriate third party software (i.e. Adobe Reader)|
|Document Storage to SharePoint: automatic metadata population, document assignment to libraries, and parameterised file name|
|Batch processing of scanned documents|
|Link to Document Sending - attached documents can be resent with our document sending solution|
|Advanced Document Search & Export|
|Outlook Button Integration - easy order / invoice creation within NAV|
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director