Tanya is an expert in Office 365, SharePoint Online and associated products such as Power BI. As an expert in CSP (Cloud Solutions Provider), she is knowledgeable about licencing and the state of the market as well as product functionality.
Microsoft Office 365 Updates for February 2018
It is an exciting time for Office 365, with continual monthly updates allowing for the latest tools to bring new offerings as part of the Office 365 package. Here are this month’s highlights.
- Enhanced 3D Animations
- Animation effects specific to 3D images
- Vector Graphics
- More customisation options
- Cheat Sheets
- Outlook on Mac
- Capability to produce tables on mail
- More Gesture Shortcuts
- Central Gallery to host custom themes for entire organization
- PowerShell Commands to manage custom themes and hide out-of-box ones
- Time saving editing enhancements
- PowerApps & Power BI
- PowerApps custom visual for Power BI
- Efficient work – no need for tab switching
- Secure Score
- Your secure score will be compared to business with similar number of seats.
- Compliance Manager
- Manage all your compliances all from one place
- Export a report onto Excel
- Updates to protect you from Spectre and Meltdown
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamLee Crowhurst, Technical Director