Jesse is our marketing manager, keeping an eye on the latest news in the market as well as having worked on the GDPR legislation.
Existing Customer Promotion Now Available! - Expired
We are pleased to announce that all existing customers that meet the eligibility criteria (below) can take advantage of a special discount when adding 3 to 15 Full Users to their existing deployment of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. existing customers may receive an additional discount of 15% when purchasing an additional 3 to 15 Full User licenses in the same transaction. The offer is only running until June 25th so get your orders in now!
15% offer on 3-15 Full user licences for existing Dynamics NAV customers
Please note that the promotion applies only to:
• Existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers on the Perpetual Licensing or the Business Ready Licensing model;
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV Perpetual Licensing “Full Concurrent CALs”, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Ready Licensing “Additional BRL Advanced Management Users” or “Additional BRL Business Essentials Users.
Terms and Conditions
Offer valid for existing customer accounts worldwide with the exception of China, India, and Japan.
• Multiple orders per customer account are allowed during the promotion period, however, EACH order must meet the minimum 3 to 15 additional users.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, including but not limited to any other discount arrangements such as Volume Purchase Orders (VPO), Global Volume Agreements (GVA) and Multi-Site Agreements (MA).
• This offer is available only through participating authorized Microsoft Dynamics reseller partners. Actual customer pricing is determined by the reseller partner.
• This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
• Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
Contact Us for More Details
Please note that this offer is now expired. If you are an existing Dynamics NAV user then please contact us for more details.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International