Test Team Manager Vacancy in Hampshire
Who is Dynamics Consultants?
Dynamics Consultants is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 250 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Join a thriving industry…
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. A recent trip to Monkey World and our upcoming Games Night are all part of life here at Dynamics Consultants.
What does the role entail?
As Test Team Manager you will be responsible for leading the internal testing team. To fulfill the role you must understand the discipline of testing and how to effectively implement a testing process. The role requires hands-on testing while also fulfilling the role of a manager. You will be responsible for organising and controlling the testing process of the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Microsoft Technologies functionality produced by the in-house Development team.
The role involves:
- Building up and leading the test team – you’ll be responsible for mentoring junior tester(s), so you’ll need to be able to explain technologies, approaches and any pros and cons. In addition, you’ll need to identify areas for training and the relevant resources required;
- Creating and managing test case process documents from work request specifications for unit, functional and system testing;
- Planning and managing resources for testing;
- Employing the appropriate testing framework/architecture;
- Ensuring testing is completed within allotted project timescales;
- Liaising with the Development and Consulting managers on code and specification issues;
- Ensuring the internal ERP system is updated on testing progress;
- Handling multiple concurrent testing work requests.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central;
- ERP solutions.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: A competitive salary (depending upon experience)
- Working hours 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (with some flexibility)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
Closing Date: 30/07/19
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamLee Crowhurst, Technical Director