Support Manager Vacancy
Who is Dynamics Consultants?
Dynamics Consultants Ltd is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 300 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Join a thriving industry
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry. You will not only learn about the new technologies, but become an advocate of them whilst using them as part of your role.
Learn and thrive
Learn how to use a wide range of tools at a high level, either from internal training or from external courses. As a growing company, there are many opportunities for growth for hard working achievers. This is not just a nice idea; we have a structured mentoring scheme and appraisal process for all staff, to make sure that we achieve goals together.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. Although of late, our team socials have been restricted to on-line events, such as escape rooms and quizzes, previous outings have included a trip to Monkey World, bowling, karting, summer BBQs and theatre nights.
What does the role entail?
Reports to: Head of Customer Services
- Managing and supporting the Support Team
- Ensuring support team are appropriately skilled
- Ensuring appropriate allocation of calls
- Assessing the departments systems requirements
- Reviewing and maintaining departmental procedures
- Managing departmental KPIs
- Ensuring departmental profitability
- Support Quality Control
- Training and guiding new/junior team members
- Resolving and responding to customer queries
What we’re looking for in you…
- Minimum of 2 year’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience in either a support or end user role.
- A keen interest in IT, keeping up to date with latest technological developments.
- Ability to demonstrate a decent level of IT knowledge, as well as enthusiasm to learn and a desire to progress a career in IT.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels, including oral, written, presentation and briefing others.
- Confident professional phone manner. Ability to speak to customers with a customer service focused goal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems in a logical and effective way.
- Ability to quickly absorb information and understand new technologies/solutions.
- Self-motivated approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and to deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain polite and calm under pressure.
Desirable Personal Attributes & Experience:
- An understanding of what is required to run the best support department
- Experience in offering first class customer service ensuring clients support needs are met
- A minimum of 3 years’ Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central knowledge in a support capacity
- Experience of managing a team of support staff
- Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Ability to work with internal Developers, Account Managers, Project Managers, Consultants etc.
- Knowledge on installations and configurations
- A good understanding of business processes
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Strong IT skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to have skills
- Basic Development skills with C/AL and C/SIDE
- Knowledge of Events and Extensions
- Additional understanding of: D365 CE, M365, MS Teams
- Performance troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SQL
- Internal IT systems
- Cloud infrastructure
- Experience of 3rd party products and integrations
- Minimum qualifications - A Level or equivalent.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: A competitive salary (depending upon experience and qualifications)
- Working hours: 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (with some flexibility)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Mentoring scheme
- Personalised training plan
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format,with no more than two pages, using the form below.
Please also tell us in approximately 150 words why you would like to work for Dynamics Consultants.
As part of the application process, successful applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
If you are bright, enthusiastic and motivated, you could be just the person we’re looking for to join our dynamic team!
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International