Support Consultant Vacancy
Who is Dynamics Consultants?
Dynamics Consultants is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 250 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Join a thriving industry
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. A recent trip to Monkey World and our upcoming Games Night are all part of life here at Dynamics Consultants.
What does the role entail?
Reports to: Support Manager
Working for a technology organisation on their Help Desk, the NAV Support Consultant will be responsible for logging calls from inbound calls/emails, troubleshooting and resolving basic issues escalating as appropriate. You will have a good, basic IT support experience in a Windows Server. environment.
- Working within the IT service desk team, providing remote first level support.
- Create and update detailed logs of work undertaken.
- Use a wide variety of tools to diagnose and resolve incidents.
- Refer to documentation and follow Support Desk procedures to ensure all incidents get resolved efficiently.
- Work with colleagues to ensure documentation and procedure stay up to date and relevant.
- Investigate issues escalated from first line support to resolve problems where necessary.
- Perform other IT related tasks as directed by the Support Manager.
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies, including Equality & Diversity and Health & Safety.
What we’re looking for in you…
- Minimum of 2 year’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience in either a support or end user role.
- A keen interest in IT, keeping up to date with latest technological developments.
- Ability to demonstrate a decent level of IT knowledge, as well as enthusiasm to learn and a desire to progress a career in IT.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels, including oral, written, presentation and briefing others.
- Confident professional phone manner. Ability to speak to customers with a customer service focused goal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems in a logical and effective way.
- Ability to quickly absorb information and understand new technologies/solutions.
- Self-motivated approach to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and to deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain polite and calm under pressure.
Desirable Personal Attributes & Experience:
- Good level of 1st line support experience, perhaps with some exposure to 2nd line support
- Good experience of working on a IT Helpdesk / Service Desk
- Experience of logging tickets, basic troubleshooting, setting up users & policies
- Experience in Business Analysis
- Microsoft Partner experience
- Experience across Integrations, Debugging, Modifications
- Accounting & Finance experience highly desirable
- ERP solutions
- Business process automation
- Minimum qualifications - A Level or equivalent.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary (depending upon experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- On the Job Training and Certification.
- Free Parking.
- Working hours 30/37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (with some flexibility)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format,with no more than two pages, using the form below.
Please also tell us in approximately 150 words why you would like to work for Dynamics Consultants.
As part of the application process, successful applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
If you are bright, enthusiastic and motivated, you could be just the person we’re looking for to join our dynamic team!
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director