Dynamics Consultants has a history of staff development, giving the opportunity for bright and ambitious people to grow.
Who is Dynamics Consultants?
Dynamics Consultants is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 200 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Join a thriving industry
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. A recent trip to Monkey World and our upcoming Games Night are all part of life here at Dynamics Consultants.
What does the role entail?
Working closely with Senior Managers your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment while ensuring the efficient delivery of service excellence to both internal & external customers. This is a diverse and challenging role:
- Overall management of office admin and accounting functions supported by the Admin Assistant and Office Junior
- Providing assistance to the Directors in daily tasks
- Facilities and Office Management
- Liaising with customer and suppliers
- Health and Safety
What we’re looking for in you…
- Experience with office/facilities management
- Experience of all bookkeeping and accounts processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive / show initiative
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What's in it for you?
- Salary: A competitive salary (depending upon experience)
- Working hours 30/37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (with some flexibility)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Fulltime: 30/37.5 per week - hours can be flexible
Office Management: 2 years
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format as we would like to assess your use of the formatting features of Word, with no more than two pages, using the form below.
Please also tell us in approximately 150 words why you would like to work for Dynamics Consultants.
As part of the application process, successful applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
If you are bright, enthusiastic and motivated, you could be just the person we’re looking for to join our dynamic team!