Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
Dynamics Consultants is a dedicated team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of the latest business software solutions from Microsoft.
With over 250 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, our team.
With the increasing popularity of these business software solutions, the demand for our services and the skills of our employees are high across the globe, we are now looking for a NAV Developer to provide this resource and join our growing team.
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to help support and strengthen our responsive, strategic and accomplished approach to solving problems.
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. A recent trip to Monkey World and our upcoming Games Night are all part of life here at Dynamics Consultants.
What you receive
Dynamics Consultants is looking for a knowledgeable NAV Developer to complement our experienced team. In return, you’ll reap the rewards from our training programme enabling you to:
- Accelerate your development
- Learn extensions
- Access the best tools in our field
- Receive support from a talented team
- Have a secure future
This is an excellent opportunity if you’d like to gain even more experience and catapult your career in Microsoft Dynamics NAV while working as part of a dynamic environment.
You’ll be an integral part of Dynamics Consultants, working from our office in Locks Heath, Southampton, with the occasional trip to our customers’ sites when necessary. (Edible treats can be brought back to the team left in the office on these occasions. Although this is not mandatory, of course!)
If successful, it will be because you can demonstrate your ability to perform application development tasks within Dynamics NAV.
Areas that will play to your strengths, and you’ll, therefore, be responsible for:
- Developing applications solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SQL Server environment.
- Undertaking the design, coding, testing, and release of code
- Creating and maintaining appropriate systems documentation
- Ensuring that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Working collaboratively with the Development and Consultants teams
- Working closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained
- Carrying out any other duties within the remit of the department and the company
You’ll have proven skills in the following:
- NAV development.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Dynamics NAV C/SIDE and C/AL development
- Good knowledge of at least three main application areas of Dynamics NAV.
- Commitment and ownership of problems – the ability to problem solve.
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to work on a number of concurrent projects
And can you demonstrate these skills? It’s not essential but would be an advantage:
- Experience in developing .Net with C# add-ins for the Dynamics NAV platform
- Experience developing solutions using Microsoft SQL Server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS)
If you have enthusiasm in abundance; the perseverance, patience, and love of long lists synonymous with NAV Developers; and can see yourself as part of our hardworking and fun-loving team, contact us now.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm (flexible) with a 30-minute lunch break.
Location: Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire
Minimum age: 18 years old
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director