L3 Support Consultant
Who is Dynamics Consultants?
Dynamics Consultants Ltd is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 300 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Join a thriving industry…
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry. You will not only learn about the new technologies but become an advocate of them whilst using them as part of your role.
Learn and Thrive
Learn how to use a wide range of tools at a high level, either from internal training or from external courses. As a growing company, there are many opportunities for growth for hard working achievers. This is not just a nice idea; we have a structured mentoring scheme and appraisal process for all staff, to make sure that we achieve goals together.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. Although of late, our team socials have been restricted to on-line events, such as escape rooms and quizzes, previous outings have included a trip to Monkey World, bowling, karting, summer BBQs and theatre nights.
What does the role entail?
The role involves:
- Ownership and accountability for technical and support tasks assigned to you as an individual from initial request through to conclusion, providing technical analysis and investigation
- Gathering information and diagnostics on logged issues
- Understand and analyse system errors
- Fixing issues after investigation
- Work closely with 3rd party partners to ensure the correct technical specialists are coordinated efficiently in response to incidents and service requests
- Work within the IT team to ensure that the Support Department meets and exceeds customer expectation and business KPIs
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Assist and coach L1 and L2 Support Consultants
- Look for improvements within internal systems and processes
- Experience in offering first class customer service ensuring clients support needs are met
- A minimum of 5 years’ Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central knowledge in a support capacity
- In-depth and detailed Finance knowledge
- A good understanding of business processes
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of SQL
- Logical and analytical thinking
- A pro-active problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong IT skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Office skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work with internal Developers, Account Managers, Project Managers, Consultants etc.
Nice to have skills
- An accounting background
- Other industry experience (e.g. Manufacturing)
- Knowledge of Events and Extensions
- Understanding of: M365, MS Teams, SharePoint
- Experience of 3rd party products and integrations
- Knowledge of C/AL or AL and .NET programming languages
- Performance troubleshooting
- Knowledge on installations and configurations
What's in it for you?
- Salary: A competitive salary (depending upon experience and qualifications)
- Working hours: 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (with some flexibility)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Free Parking
- Mentoring scheme
- Personalised training plan
- Career development programme and pathway
Closing Date: 15/10/21
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International