L1 Support Consultant
Who is Dynamics Consultants?
Dynamics Consultants Ltd is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 300 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Join a thriving industry…
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry. You will not only learn about the new technologies but become an advocate of them whilst using them as part of your role.
Learn and Thrive
Learn how to use a wide range of tools at a high level, either from internal training or from external courses. As a growing company, there are many opportunities for growth for hard working achievers. This is not just a nice idea; we have a structured mentoring scheme and appraisal process for all staff, to make sure that we achieve goals together.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. Although of late, our team socials have been restricted to on-line events, such as escape rooms and quizzes, previous outings have included a trip to Monkey World, bowling, karting, summer BBQs and theatre nights.
What does the role entail?
The role involves:
- Logging incoming calls from support phone line, portal and emails
- Gathering information and diagnostics on logged issues
- Understand and analyse L1 system errors
- Fixing L1 issues that require some investigation
- Escalating calls that are either more urgent or complex
- Ownership and accountability for assigned support tasks from initial request through to conclusion
- Experience in offering first class customer service ensuring clients support needs are met
- A minimum of 1 years’ Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central or other ERP system knowledge in a support capacity
- Ability to work with internal Developers, Account Managers, Project Managers, Consultants etc.
- A good understanding of business processes
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Strong IT skills
- Good verbal and written skills communication skills, especially telephone manner
- Good Office skills
Nice to have skills
- Basic knowledge of Finance and / or business processes
- Understanding of: D365 CE, M365, MS Teams
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Experience of 3rd party products and integrations
What's in it for you?
- Salary: A competitive salary (depending upon experience and qualifications)
- Working hours: 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (with some flexibility)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Mentoring scheme
- Personalised training plan
- Career development programme and pathway
Closing Date: 15/10/21
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International