Dynamics NAV Consultant
Owing to our continued success, we now have an opening for an experienced NAV Consultant.
The role will entail gap analysis preparation along with the gathering and specification of customer requirements, development support, testing, customer training and project management.
The position is home based with regular visits to the office and on occasion there will be a requirement to travel to customers’ sites.
- Strong, proven consultancy skills. Delivery focused and experienced in successfully delivering projects
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation. Proven experience engaging with key stakeholders and business representatives
- Decisive and can take initiative to drive a project forward to ensure delivery
- A methodical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong database and data analysis skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant’s role
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamLee Crowhurst, Technical Director