Dynamics NAV Consultant
Who is Dynamics Consultants?
Dynamics Consultants is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 250 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Join a thriving industry…
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. A recent trip to Monkey World and our upcoming Games Night are all part of life here at Dynamics Consultants.
What does the role entail?
Owing to our continued success, we now have an opening for an experienced NAV/Business Central Consultant.
The role will entail gap analysis preparation along with the gathering and specification of customer requirements, development support, testing, customer training and project management.
The position is home based with regular visits to the office and on occasion there will be a requirement to travel to customers’ sites.
- Strong, proven consultancy skills. Delivery focused and experienced in successfully delivering projects
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation. Proven experience engaging with key stakeholders and business representatives
- Decisive and can take initiative to drive a project forward to ensure delivery
- A methodical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong database and data analysis skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant’s role
What's in it for you?
- Salary: A competitive salary (depending upon experience)
- Working hours 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (with some flexibility)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International