- Responsible for the internal testing team
- Must have an understanding of effectively implementing a testing process
- Organising and controlling the testing process
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Microsoft Technologies
- Working directly with our in-house development and consultancy teams
Test Team Manager
Support Consultant Vacancy
- Working within the IT service desk team, providing remote first level support.
- Use a wide variety of tools to diagnose and resolve incidents
- Work with colleagues to ensure documentation and procedure stay up to date and relevant.
- Investigate issues escalated from first line support to resolve problems
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
- Developing applications solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics and SQL Server environment.
- Undertaking the design, coding, testing, and release of code
- Creating and maintaining appropriate systems documentation
- Working collaboratively with the Development and Consultants team
Trainee/Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
- Graduate/A-level student as Trainee/Junior Developer.
- Learn about business working with a wide range of companies
- The candidate must have a keen interest in IT.
- Qualifications and/or knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Office and Excel are desirable.
Junior .NET Developer
- Develop your knowledge and skills
- A wide variety of projects with on-the-job learning
- Primarily focuses on web technologies
- As the junior role is all about developing you and your skills, you’ll also be willing and open to learning new skills and technologies.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director