Grace joined Dynamics Consultants as an Admin apprentice, learning the ropes of working in an office, using the financial system and dealing with customers. Over the last few years she has worked hard and done various training courses and is now a consultant. At Dynamics Consultants, we like to offer our staff the opportunity to grow as part of the team, utilising the skills that you have for our ongoing partnership.
Join the Dynamics Consultants Team
Dynamics Consultants is a diverse team of people who work well together, displaying the following core values:
Fair - do what is right
Excellence - strive to be the best
Cooperation - Helping & Supporting as a Team
As investors in people, we will help you to grow, whether you join us as an apprentice or an experienced consultant/developer. Through our mentoring scheme, every member of the staff gets the opportunity to grow, whether that is increasing skills or moving up through the business.
We are currently looking to expand our team, here are our current vacancies. Please click on any of the vacancies for more details. If you think you have something to add to our business outside of one of these roles, please do contact us with your CV.
Pre-Sales Business Software Specialist
- Perform technical software sales
- Building Demo Environments
- Creating test scenarios
- Demonstrating a wide range of scenarios and the capabilities of the solutions to prospective customer
- Researching new technologies and ways to apply them to real-world scenarios
- Customer Management
Support Manager Vacancy
- Managing and supporting the Support Team
- Ensuring support team are appropriately skilled
- Ensuring appropriate allocation of calls
- Assessing the departments systems requirements
- Reviewing and maintaining departmental procedures
- Managing departmental KPIs
- Ensuring departmental profitability
- Support Quality Control
- Training and guiding new/junior team members
- Resolving and responding to customer queries
Business Central Consultant
- Gap analysis preparation along with the gathering and specification of customer requirements
- Working on Development support
- Customer training, from 1 to 1 with new customers on implementation to scheduled training courses.
- Project management.
Business Central Developer
- Working within the Development team to, design code structure, develop, test, support and maintain on premise and cloud based applications for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central solutions
- Create fixes/patches for our clients ‘products where required
- Development of new client products both on premise and cloud based
- Provide go-live and post-implementation support
Send us your details
Even if we do not have a position that specifically suits your skills, we are a growing business that is always on the look-out for new talent. So why not send us your CV and let us know what you can bring to the business.
We do not work with recruitment consultants, so please contact us directly to submit your CV.
Staff Success Stories
Utilising core skills in the company
Tommy joined us as a Junior Developer. Needing to build up his technical and business experience, he started a Level 3 apprenticeship in IT and Telecomms. He then utilised his excellent customer skills by joining our support team. Since then, he has grown to become our testing manager, managing areas of our internal system and is part of our installations team. He also delivers a range of customer training.
From Junior to Senior Consultant
Miruna was well qualified and worked as an application developer for a manufacturing company. Joining us as a junior consultant and through a mixture of technical expertise and a strong understanding of business processes, she helped with customer projects and created a number of our products. Miruna is now a Senior Dynamics Consultant, managing key customers and large implementations.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International