How Can Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Your Warehouse Management?
As warehousing and goods distribution channels grow increasingly complex, efficient management of extended supply chains becomes even more critical to profitability and customer satisfaction. Manufacturers and distributors need an integrated business management solution that can connect information from across the organization and increase visibility throughout the supply chain.
The right technology can help companies streamline processes, reduce costs, enhance communication and collaboration with trade partners, gain insight for confident business decisions, and increase agility for fast, effective responses to changing conditions.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Your Warehouse Management System
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) is an integrated business management solution that can empower small and midsized companies to increase supply chain transparency, improve execution, and achieve a low total cost of ownership. The system integrates procurement, inventory, logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, and distribution functionality with financial management, customer relationship management (CRM), and other business processes.
This helps ensure that accurate, up-to-date information is accessible to people who need it throughout the organization and among trade partners. The solution’s flexible, modular structure enables the addition of new or custom functionality over time to match the growth and evolution of the business. Microsoft Dynamics NAV harnesses the power of an integrated value chain to increase customer satisfaction, improve profitability throughout the supply chain, providing a competitive advantage.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV for warehouse management, you get the tools you need to respond quickly to customers, rapidly pursue new market opportunities and improve profitability by working efficiently with trade partners. You can tighten distribution processes and improve inventory management for single- or multi-site warehouses, as well as handling order processing and demand planning.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Optimise cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Help drive efficiency and maximise cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts payable capabilities.
- Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
- Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business to help you manage goods and space more effectively and reduce costs and waste.
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilisation and materials costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you implement production decisions quickly and make last-minute order changes.
- Fuel productivity throughout your supply chain and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes and low inventory.
- Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardise approval workflows and enforce approval limits.
What Can DC do for You?
We are Warehousing and Supply Chain industry specialists and so can provide you with a system that suits your requirements.
To see more about what we do, see our Warehouse ERP Solutions Page:
For more information about Warehouse Management solutions or to discuss anything regarding ERP, contact us.