What is Financial Management?
Financial Management incorporates all areas of your accounting and business processes into one easy to use business finance system. A consolidated finance system saves time, resource and money by streamlining your business finance administration and providing detailed financial reports for accurate decision making related to all accounting and corporate finance workflows.
Access to a full suite of real time and precise corporate finance data provides a solid basis for finance decision making and it supports the analysis of risk management, resource management and asset management.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV- Your Financial Management Solution
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides a complete financial management solution, making it easy to connect financial transactions and information smoothly across affiliate companies and multi-site and international deployments while providing the audit trails and other security measures required by mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAPs).
As organizations grow, as the marketplace becomes more competitive, and as regulations become more complex, the modular design of Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables you to extend functionality by adding in the solutions you need to manage financial data and generate the analytics and business intelligence that can help your company grow into the future.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides accounting and finance solutions to help you track and analyse your business information. With end-to-end integration, you can efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets and cash flow, as well as performing bank reconciliations and collections. You can even manage your financial processes across multiple currencies, locations or companies.
Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and gain insight into your business activities, so you can capitalise on your knowledge and identify new opportunities
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements, and help reduce the time and effort your people spend on accounting tasks.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you control and manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets - from acquisition to disposal.
- Help drive efficiency and maximise cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities.
- Optimise cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Multicurrency support in Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you expand into international markets and reduce the complexity of global transactions.