DC160 SQL Server Basics
The SQL Server Basics course is designed to give you the knowledge required to administer the day to day running of your SQL Server. The SQL Server Basics Course covers Database Creation, File Locations, Maintenance Plans, Backups, Restores, Encryption (database and backup) and basic performance monitoring.
The following is a list of the subjects covered in the course.
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server Versions (Including SQL Azure) and Licensing
- Database Files and Locations
- File Sizes and Auto-grow
- Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Maintenance Plans
- High Availability Overview
- Restricting Access
- Activity and Performance Monitoring
This course is applicable to competent IT users.
Our scheduled training courses are £250.00 per person per day. If you are coming to our site, parking and refreshments will be provided.
Terms & Conditions
For details on what to expect, dress code and general terms and conditions, please see our standard training T&Cs.
Please fill in the following form to book onto this course.