Tanya is an expert in Office 365, SharePoint Online and associated products such as Power BI. As an expert in CSP (Cloud Solutions Provider), she is knowledgeable about licencing and the state of the market as well as product functionality.
Microsoft Office 365 Updates for January 2018
One of the benefits of Office 365 is the continual updates that they are providing in functionality, be it user experience or administration tools. See the video with Jim Naroski, which covers the following areas.
- Whiteboard App Preview
- Freeform canvas
- People, ideas and content come together
- Built for creative freeform thinking
- Limitless surface
- Freeform drawings turned to standard shapes
- Free on Microsoft Appstore
- Export to video
- Export to 4k Ultra HD
- Record and time with voice and laser pointer
- Refreshed user interface
- Storyline and Design tabs
- New Yammer Reporting
- View Group Insights for public group
- Security with collaboration outside the company
- Time limited user specific verification code
- Advanced eDiscovery updates
- New content import capability for documents outside O365. Available to E5.
- Suggestion Box
- Visit and provide feedback
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamLee Crowhurst, Technical Director