Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
An established Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner who consistently deliver the exceptionally high standards of service that our clients have become used to and, owing to our continued success, we now have a requirement for an additional Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a NAV Developer who would like to gain experience in a more challenging and varied role with an established solutions provider and to progress their career within a dynamic team!
The position is office based, however, on occasion there will be a requirement to travel to customers’ sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing application development tasks within Dynamics NAV and utilising the .Net framework.
- Develop applications solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SQL Server environment.
- Undertake the design, coding, testing and release of the code.
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation.
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured.
- Work collaboratively with the Development and Consultants teams.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure the right environments for development and testing are set up and maintained.
- Carrying out any other duties within the remit of the department and the company.
- Strong Navision development skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Dynamics NAV C/SIDE and C/AL development.
- Good knowledge of at least three main application areas of Dynamics NAV.
- Commitment and ownership of problems – ability to problem solve.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work on a number of concurrent projects.
- Experience in developing .Net with C# add-ins for the Dynamics NAV platform.
- Experience developing solutions using Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS and SSAS).
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch.
The closing date for applications is 31st August 2018. Start date – Summer/Early Autumn 2018.