Dynamics NAV Consultant
Owing to our continued success, we now have an opening for an experienced NAV Consultant.
The role will entail gap analysis preparation along with the gathering and specification of customer requirements, development support, testing, customer training and project management. The position is office based, however, on occasion there will be a requirement to travel to customers’ sites.
- Strong, proven consultancy skills. Delivery focused and experienced in successfully delivering projects
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation. Proven experience engaging with key stakeholders and business representatives
- Decisive and can take initiative to drive a project forward to ensure delivery
- A methodical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong database and data analysis skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant’s role
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch.
The closing date for applications is 31st August 2018. Start date – Summer/Early Autumn 2018.